Project Name: Humanitarian project “EURASIA KIDS”
Project Website: http://eurasiakids.org
Project Manager: Fedorova Tatyana Mikhailovna, Deputy Head of the General Secretariat, Head of the Project Department of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, Director General of Romeoss Group
Venue and: Internet space, Eurasian countries;
Project time: November 2018, indefinite
1. Creating a space for children and adolescents to communicate on the principles of friendship and understanding, promoting peacekeeping initiatives.
2. Social and creative development of children, expanding opportunities for their self-realization in future.
3. Intensification of public diplomacy through the development of network links and personal contacts between children.
4. Monitoring personal and social needs and expectations of children and adolescents.
• Acquaint children with the life of youth in different countries;
• Give children the opportunity to tell about their vision of the world and the surrounding life;
• Involve children and adolescents in socially significant peacekeeping activity;
• Organize, support and develop information and cultural exchange among children in online format (on the Internet and social media) and offline format (meetings of project participants);
• Create conditions for self-realization of the most socially active children and adolescents, including those from the families of compatriots.
Content of the Project:
EURASIA KIDS is a humanitarian project that includes information and cultural exchange between children of Russia and the countries of Eurasia. As society becomes radicalized, intensifies the struggle for the minds of the younger generation. The project is aimed at the social and creative development of children, expanding opportunities for their self-realization in the future, activating public diplomacy based on the development of network connections and personal contacts between children, and establishing peace and mutual understanding as the main principles of communication.
Project objectives are to acquaint children with the lives of their peers in different countries, to enable children themselves to talk about their vision of the world and life by publishing the stories, photos and videos united by the theme “My Home is the Territory of Good”; to organize, maintain and develop information and cultural exchange online (in the Internet and social media) and offline (participation in the existing projects of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly: “Eurasian School of Friendship” in Serbia, International Festival of Children's and Youth Mass Media “The Sunflower” in Russia); to create a communication platform for socially active children, including those from the families of compatriots.
Expected results of the project:
• At least 50% of the project's target audience - children living in Russia;
• Social and creative development of children, expanding opportunities for their self-realization in the future;
• Enhancing public diplomacy through the development of networks and personal contacts between children from different countries;
• Increasing the level of loyalty to Russia due to the project's peacekeeping goals and conducting major events on the territory of Russia;
• Strengthening cultural and social communication with the families of compatriots.
EURASIA KIDS: African Drums Unite
EURASIA KIDS: How to Pass Any Casting
EURASIA KIDS Learned to Play African Drums
EURASIA KIDS. Our Favorite Teacher