Project name: Megaproject "Immortal Memory"
Project Leader: Valery Ruzin, Deputy Secretary General of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly, President of the Eurasian Academy of Television and Radio
Organizer of the project: Eurasian Peoples' Assembly.
Venue and time: Eurasian space; indefinitely starting from 2021
Project’s goal: consolidation of international, public and personal initiatives aimed at cooperation in the formation of a memorial culture, socio-historical truth, the search for forms of peaceful integration of the peoples of Greater Eurasia on the basis of spiritual and moral values.
- Attracting the attention of the world community and the media to the issues of preserving historical memory.
- Supporting the movement against the erosion of the value and semantic aspects of history, the falsification of the results of World War II and the Great Patriotic War.
- Expanding objective historical research to study the legacy and lessons of World War II and the Great Patriotic War.
- Recognition of memorials and monuments to the fighters against Nazism as the World Spiritual Heritage of Humanity.
- Search for new practices of forming constructive and creative images of the memory of the Victory over fascism, which would contribute to strengthening mutual understanding and peaceful relations between countries and peoples.
- Fostering a memorial culture among young people, a sense of being a part of exploits of the older generation of Winners.
- Support for peacekeeping efforts of public and state organizations in Eurasia.
The mega-project of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly "Immortal Memory" was launched in the year of the 80th anniversary of the beginning of the Great Patriotic War. The project unites various forms of international public activities aimed at preserving the memory of the Second World War and the Great Patriotic War, at strengthening peace between the peoples of the continent.
The program of the mega-project "Immortal Memory" is constantly replenished and updated. At the moment, active work is being carried out in the following areas:
- International Film Festival "VICTORIOUS TOGETHER" named after Vladimir Menshov
- International public forum "Preserving the memory of the Second World War and the Great Patriotic War"
- International patriotic project "Road of Life - Road of Military Glory"
- International project "Immortal Memory: Memorials and Monuments"
- Memorial complex "The Road to the Temple of Remembrance and Repentance"
- Project "Panfilovites: Our Pride, Our Glory"
- International Action of Commemoration, June 22
Also, as part of the mega-project, press conferences, meetings in the countries of Eurasia, commemorative actions at memorials dedicated to the events of World War II are also held.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Megaproject "Immortal Memory" is a logical continuation of the megaproject "VICTORIOUS TOGETHER - for Peace and Creation".
Andrey Belyaninov met with Vladimir Shamanov