The Secretary General of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly Andrey Belyaninov sent an official congratulation on the 77th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War and the end of World War II.
The congratulation reads:
“Dear colleagues, friends!
The Eurasian Peoples' Assembly congratulates you on Victory Day!
May 9, 1945 is a sacred date in history for all time. The courage and steadfastness of the heroes of the Great Patriotic War will forever remain in the memory of generations. A low bow to those who have passed hard trials at the front and in the rear and liberated the world from fascism. The Great Victory is a symbol of the peoples’ unity of and military glory.
Health, happiness, the feats strength and a peaceful sky above your head!”
Recall that the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly is implementing the Immortal Memory Megaproject.
The goal of the project is to consolidate international, public and personal initiatives aimed at cooperation in the formation of a memorial culture, socio-historical truth, the search for forms of peaceful integration of the peoples of Greater Eurasia based on spiritual and moral values.
The megaproject of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly “Immortal Memory” was launched in the year of the 80th anniversary of the start of the Great Patriotic War. The project combines various forms of international social activities aimed at preserving the memory of the Second World War and the Great Patriotic War, at strengthening peace among the peoples of the continent.
The program of the “Immortal Memory” Megaproject is constantly replenished and updated. At the moment, active work is being carried out in the following areas:
- International Film Festival "WON TOGETHER" named after Vladimir Menshov
- International public forum "Preserving the memory of the Second World War and the Great Patriotic War"
- International patriotic project "Road of Life - Road of Military Glory"
- International project "Immortal memory: Memorials and Monuments"
- Memorial complex "Road to the Temple of Memory and Repentance"
- Project "Panfilovites: Our Pride, Our Glory"
- International Commemorative Action on June 22
The megaproject includes press conferences, meetings in the countries of Eurasia, commemorative actions at memorials dedicated to the events of the Second World War.