Anastasia Pavlova is an International expert in the formation and promotion of cultural, tourism and educational products, author and developer of multi-format strategies for the development of exports of educational, cultural and tourism services, Russian public figure, an active patriot of Russia. She is one of the best international experts in the sphere of educational, tourism, cultural diplomacy, the developer of numerous programs in educational, health, scientific, environmental, cultural, industrial, technological tourism.
- Head and author of the interstate public tourism program "CIS + WORLD";
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Souzconsalt Network of International Experts;
- Director of the Cultural Diplomacy and Tourism Cluster Souzconsalt Cultural Diplomacy;
- Member of the International Union of Writers;
- Member of the private club "Business Women of Russia";
- Partner of the Russian Association for International Cooperation RAMS in tourism diplomacy;
- Member of the Russian Union of Journalists;
- Member of the International Press Association;
- Member of the "Officers of Russia" (2018).
Achievements of Anastasia Pavlova:
- Winner of the Russian Business Women's competition “Success” (2017),
- Awarded the Order “For Service to Russia” (2017),
- Winner of the competition “Storytelling in Russian” (2018),
- Awarded the International Medal "Talent and Vocation” International Peace Forum (2018).
- Since August 2018, she has been the Public Ambassador of Confucius Tourism (PRC) in Russia. (The award and status were awarded by the Government of Shandong Province, the birthplace of Confucius),
- Awarded the commemorative medal “25 years of the CIS” by the CIS BC (2019).
- Awarded the Order “For the Glory of the Fatherland” (2019).
- Awarded the commemorative medal "20 years of ANTHOR” Association of Tourist Offices in the Russian Federation (2019).
- Winner of the 25th International Eurasian Award “Leaders of the Tourism Industry”, in the nomination – “For personal contribution to the Eurasian tourist integration" (2019).
- Winner of the International Award “Storytelling in Russian 2020” in the category “Tourism" (2020)
- On February 18, 2020, initiated, organized and conducted an unprecedented worldwide action against corona virus “China! Hold on!”, which was attended by representatives from more than 90 countries of the world.
- March 13, 2020 - the International Tour Congress “CIS+ MIR 2020" was held under the leadership of A.V. Pavlova with the participation of representatives of 60 countries of the world.
- On September 30, 2020, under the leadership of A.V. Pavlova, an international online conference “CIS+WORLD/THE POWER OF TOURISM” was organized at the headquarters of the “Strong Russia". The conference brought together representatives of 50 countries of the world.
- For the 100th anniversary of the USSR, she created and launched the project “SOVIET TOURISM".
- Launched the project “Tourist Detective" to search for missing tourists.
- On November 20, 2020, under the leadership of A.V. Pavlova, an unprecedented International Conference “CIS + WORLD/ Scientific Tourism” was held with the participation of representatives of 70 countries of the world.
- In 2020, based on the literary Heritage of LEONARDO DA VINCI, she launched an exclusive project "FABLES OF TOURIST. THE PROJECT IN 600 years".
- In 2020, she took part in more than a hundred international multi-format online events.
- On December 3, 2020, she organized and conducted a program of the CIS+ WORLD PROGRAM at the World Marathon dedicated to the 95th anniversary of the Russian Association for International Cooperation (RAMS).
- On December 16, 2020, she organized and held the International Forum "CIS + WORLD. REGIONS OF RUSSIA. UGRA", which was attended by representatives from more than 70 countries of the world.
- In 2020, the leadership of the CIS Business Center A.V.Pavlova was nominated for the All-Russian Award “Pride of the Nation” for selfless activity in the field of ethno-tourism innovation formation.
- On March 12, 2021, she was awarded the jubilee medal “30 Years of the CIS” for her contribution to the development of integration of the CIS member states. The award ceremony took place on March 12 at the plenary session of the International Economic Forum of the CIS member States “CIS – 30 years”.
- On April 17, 2021, she held a children's educational event dedicated to Leonardo Da Vinci.
- A.V. Pavlova became the initiator and head of the organizing committee of the INTERNATIONAL FORUM – FLIGHT – HIGH TOURISM FORUM “CIS + WORLD. THE WORLD OF THE SKY. TO BE ON TOP”, which on April 21, 2021 united the best aviators of light-engine aviation, from helicopters to paragliders.
- A.V.Pavlova organized and held a Forum “CIS + WORLD/ ECOLOGY OF THE FRAME” on April 28, 2021, dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Television Ecological Festival “SAVE AND PRESERVE” of the KhMAO / UGRA. The event brought together representatives from dozens of countries around the world, for whom the topic of preserving the ecological balance of the planet with the help of tele-tools is important. The forum was welcomed by the famous Hollywood producer of Universal Studios Hollywood produser DAISY LANG.
- In cooperation with the NGO “For Saving the People”, on May 6, 2021, on the initiative and with the co-organization of A.V. Pavlova, a large-scale annual global campaign “CIS + WORLD / FOR SAVING THE WORLD OF VICTORY” was launched.
- On June 17, 2021, she organized and held two exclusive events: the International Clean Air Forum and the Creative Forum dedicated to Leonardo Da Vinci "The Project in 500 Years"
- In August 2021, she launched several new projects: The World of Creativity, the World of Lions, The World of Agriculture.
- On September 2, 2021, she organized and held the International Forum "THE WORLD OF A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE".
- On September 29, 2021, she presented her new project Tourist Ethnogenetics.
- In October 2021, she launched two new educational projects "Happiness of the Peoples of the World" (articles on the national understanding of happiness in the countries of the world), and "Fairy Tales for the World" – author's fairy tales by A.Pavlova in verse, created in the best traditions of the poetic poems of A.S. Pushkin.
- A.V. Pavlova made a creative rhymed translation from the ancient Tuscan language of Leonardo Da Vinci's facetti (proverbs). She is the author and organizer of the upcoming series of exclusive international events in 2022, dedicated to the 570th anniversary of LEONARDO DA VINCI.
- One of the most striking projects of A.Pavlova was a unique scenario of the stage production of I SEE. The production is based on A. Pavlova's poetic works based on Leonardo Da Vinci's facetti.
- A.V. Pavlova is the author of the unprecedented International Drama project "GENIUSES OF the WORLD". In the project, she creates rhymed plays dedicated to world-famous geniuses: Leonardo Da Vinci, Confucius, Avicenna/ Ibn Sina, Newton, Nobel.
- November 13, 2021 she became the winner of the Interregional literary competition of Kunitsyn readings/"Loyal sons of Russia." The competition is dedicated to A.S. Pushkin's teacher, A.P.Kunitsyn.
- On November 19, 2021, A.V. Pavlova was awarded the All-Russian Prize "PRIDE OF THE NATION" for her personal contribution to strengthening interethnic peace. In 2021, Anastasia Pavlova was awarded a high honor from China and became one of the two Russian citizens who were chosen by the KNR “A Public Ambassador of Happiness of China”
- January 2022 - in China restarts the CIS+MIR internet platform under the leadership of A.V. Pavlova.
- February 2022 - A.V. Pavlova launched the Educational Inclusive Festival "Revival of Man". Numerous events have been held under the auspices of the festival.
- May 2022 - a radio program "Revival of Man" was launched on the Internet radio of the All-Russian Society of the Blind.
- August 2022 - A.V. Pavlova was awarded a bust of S.P. Korolev (Project «Walk of Fame») at the Army 2022 forum.
- September 2022 - A.V. Pavlova launches the educational course WORLD OF RUSSIA.
- September 2022 - A.V. Pavlova becomes vice president for agro-tourism of the Agro-Association Agribusiness.
- September 2022 - A.V. Pavlova becomes the director of the tourism department of the Meta Universe online infrastructure project.
Information Advisor of A.V. Pavlova is P.I. Karpenko.
A.V. Pavlova is fluent in the culture of writing and literary vocabulary of the Russian language, has a bright professional charisma and a high degree of responsibility, always keeps her word, has dozens of letters of thanks and certificates of honor from Russian and international organizations for her progressive contribution to the development of communicative, cultural and tourist interaction.
“A person expands his path, and not a path expands a person? /Confucius/.
The geography of A.Pavlova's tourism, cultural and educational cooperation, as an international expert, includes more than 150 countries of the world.
In 2021, Anastasia Pavlova became one of two Russian citizens who became
“A Public Ambassador of Happiness of China”
FEDOSENKO Natalia Nikolaevna, Advisor to the Russian Socio-Political Center "ROSPOLITIKA", General Director and co-founder of the Russian-Caribbean Friendship Association, author of the international project "WORLD OF CULTURAL HERITAGE", one of the best international experts in cultural, educational and business diplomacy.
Natalya Nikolaevna Fedosenko is one of the leaders in professional consulting on intercultural and national communications. Thanks to a consistently built consulting model she has earned the respect of numerous influential representatives of competent structures.
During her career, she initiated, organized and held hundreds of international events dedicated to scaling up innovative areas of cultural, educational and business cooperation. He is a professional director and organizer of cultural events with the participation of famous cultural figures, experienced experts and representatives of government agencies.
Each of the events organized by Natalya Nikolaevna Fedosenko is distinguished by a clear, well-planned plan, high quality and professional results. Strategic and tactical solutions developed by Natalia Nikolaevna Fedosenko in the sphere of international communications consistently lead interested parties to successful cooperation options. Among the numerous projects implemented by Natalya Nikolaevna Fedosenko are events with the participation of representatives of the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation and diplomats from international embassies and organizations. The priority areas of work of Natalia Nikolaevna Fedosenko are culture, tourism, education, and security.
Van Lao Shi, an Expert of school tourism security in China
Dar Bo Ulm, Head of travel company (Croatia)
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE COUNCIL
- Inclusion of the themes of culture, education, enlightenment in the concept of "tourist safety".
- Promotion of the ideas of interethnic partnership through innovative projects aimed at creating a comprehensive respect for the ancient cultural traditions and customs of different peoples of the world.
- Expanding the boundaries of the cultural and psychological component of the concept of "integrated human security".
- Accumulation of the best communication practices for the formation of moral examples of educational international interaction.
- Elaboration of a multi-format integration of tourism security themes with the themes of cultural, educational, international cooperation.
- Popularization of the foundations of Eurasian tourist security among target (tourist) and non-target audiences.
- Initiation and implementation of creative ideas for useful international communications in education, culture and ethnicity.
- Elaboration and approval of measures for the preservation, strengthening and development of the foundations of the Eurasian tourist security.
- Contributing to the educational process at universities of the Eurasian region for training personnel for Eurasian integrated tourist and cultural security.
- Comprehensive high-quality interaction with the competent law enforcement agencies of Eurasian countries in strengthening and developing the foundations of "pure security", which is the basis for the formation of guaranteed tourist security in the Eurasian region.
- Consolidation of an effective professional expert community in tourist, cultural and creative security of Greater Eurasia.