Anastasia Pavlova - member of the General Council of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, Head of the Tourism Committee of the Business Center for Economic Development of the CIS countries; has the international status of "Confucius Tourism Ambassador" in Russia, established by the Government of the People's Republic of China in 2018.
Natalia Fedosenko, Advisor to the Chairman of the FSS (Federal Security Service) and Local Wars’ Veterans Committee (Republic of Belarus)
Van Lao Shi, an Expert of school tourism security in China
Dar Bo Ulm, Head of travel company (Croatia)
COUNCIL MAIN TASKS:
- popularization of the fundamentals of Eurasian tourism security among the target (tourist) and non-target audiences;
- development and approval of measures to preserve, strengthen and develop the foundations of Eurasian tourism security;
- ensuring a stable educational process for personnel training in the field of tourism security in the specialized tourism universities of the Eurasian region;
- comprehensive qualitative cooperation with the competent law enforcement agencies of the Eurasian countries in the field of strengthening and developing the foundations of "pure security", which is the basis for the formation of guaranteed tourist security in Eurasia.
- creation of a single code of preventive measures of Eurasian Tourism security.
- association of effective professional expert community in the field of Eurasian tourism security.