On March 14, 2022, the International Round Table “CIS + WORLD. World of Professionals 2022” will take place.
The event is dedicated to the issues of interaction and cooperation in the area of tourism and culture between Russia, the countries of the Eurasian continent, the CIS countries and China, as well as Bulgaria, Croatia, Switzerland, Italy, Cyprus, the countries of the Caribbean and the Persian Gulf.
Key issues of the event:
- Eurasia + World. Eurasian integration without borders;
- CIS + China. New stage of project development;
- CIS + Saudi Arabia. Culture. Tourism. Education;
- CIS + Italy. Cultural heritage for tourism integration;
- CIS + Switzerland. Time for new ideas;
- Complex neurometry as the basis of international tourism communications;
- International theater, exhibition and film tourism in the post-pandemic era;
- Inclusive innovations as the foundation of limitless cultural communication;
- Tourist security of the new reality;
- Tourist ethnogenetics;
- Tourist happiness of the planet. The project “Happiness of the peoples of the world. “Ecology. Security. Education”;
- Actual business models of educational tourism.
The participants of the event will be representatives of the management of the International Tourism Exhibition "Intourmarket", the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly, the Russian Association for International Cooperation (RAMS), the Business Center for Economic Development of the CIS, the Government of Hainan (PRC), governments of Henan Province (PRC), governments of Shanxi Province (PRC), experts from Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Belarus, Croatia, Bulgaria, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Malaysia, Switzerland, Indonesia, Norway, Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco, Luxembourg.
The participation of representatives of Russian higher education from the Russian State University for the Humanities, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, MGIMO, Financial University, USATU, Ural University, Surgut State University is also expected.
Experts from St. Petersburg, Voronezh region, Yaroslavl region, Ryazan region, Bryansk region, Yugra, YaMAO, Tatarstan are expected to participate too.
The event will be held in compliance with anti-virus rules.
The format is hybrid (offline and online).
Venue: Russia, Moscow, International Tourism Exhibition "Intourmarket", Expocentre, pavilion "Forum".
Date and time: March 14, time to be confirmed.
CIS+MIR Organizing Committee e-mail: Expert179@gmail.com