Project Name: Crimean Eurasian School of Commonwealth
Project Website: http://evrazschoolsevastopol.ru
Project Manager: Alla Nikolaevna Lugvishchik, Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Sevastopol Regional branch of the all-Russian public organization “Assembly of peoples of Russia”
Project Organizer: Sevastopol Regional branch of the all-Russian public organization “Assembly of peoples of Russia” within the Crimean Eurasian School of Commonwealth established in December 2017.
Venue: Federal City of Sevastopol, Russia
Implementation time: July 1, 2019 to December 31, 2020
Expanding the network of partners and researchers of representatives of the civil society in the Eurasian Region
- Exchange of experience and study of formation features of civil Eurasian and civilizational identity, history and culture of interethnic communication in the Eurasian region, including by means of academic mobility of students.
- Development and implementation of youth projects on the problems of identification and relationships of various ethnic and social groups and the processes of mutual influence of cultures of different peoples of the Eurasian region.
- Assessment of the current state of civil society for the development and implementation of state policy in the field of support and development of its institutions, providing authorities with relevant, reliable information necessary for the analysis and forecast of the development of civil society in the Crimea and Sevastopol.
- Development of scientific and educational cooperation among young people in the Eurasian space and increasing the level of interaction of young scientists and specialists with representatives of the expert community in the field of Eurasian integration development.
The events are dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the idea of Eurasian integration: a system of scientific competitions, discussions, exhibitions, and meetings. For example:
- International Contest for the best scientific work / project of young scientists and specialists “Eurasian Integration: Origins, Experience and Prospects”.
- Series of online lectures and seminars on issues of Eurasian integration, interreligious and interethnic relations.
- Five-day autumn session of the Crimean Eurasian School, which includes session conferences, panel discussions and master classes on economic cooperation, interaction of peoples in the fight against terrorism, cultural cooperation, development and support of new projects, prospects for a unified Eurasian information space, preservation of interethnic harmony and much more.
- A sociological study of the state of civil society in Crimea and Sevastopol.
The events are dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Soviet cities and capitals of European States from the German-fascist invaders.
An International Historical and Patriotic Program ”Week of Memory” will be organized and conducted as part of the project. It is aimed at preserving the historical memory of the Great Patriotic war, uniting efforts, patriotic education of young people, countering the falsification of history, preserving the historical memory of the events of the Great Patriotic war of 1941-1945. Target audience: veterans, teenagers, students, and youth.
The program includes the following events:
- scientific and practical video conference “Loyalty to the Memory of the Fatherland Defenders: Preserving the Historical Truth about the Great Patriotic War”;
- cultural and educational conference “The Legacy of the Great Victory - Pride of Descendants”;
- Festive concert, historical quest, excursions to memorable places of the City of Sevastopol. A photo gallery about the events of the Great Patriotic war, exhibitions of decorative and applied arts, etc.
In addition to the “Week of Memory” Program, the project includes:
- Continue filling of subprojects “Find the Heroes of the Eurasian Countries in Sevastopol”, "Heroes, Ascetics, Saints" (work in electronic resources, archives, libraries and museums) on the website of the Eurasian school.
On the outcomes of the project, a roundtable meeting will be held to define the forms and ways of necessary activities in preserving historical memory.
Representatives of educational authorities, researchers, teachers of educational organizations of secondary professional and higher education, representatives of search movements and military historical societies from the regions of the Russian Federation, as well as from the countries of Eurasia, in particular: France, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Belarus, Uzbekistan (including compatriots from these countries), etc. will be invited to participate in the events.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read news about the project:
International Ethno-Confessional Forum-Festival “Faith. Good. Unity”
November, 5, 2020
Resolution of the 1st International scientific and practical conference “Loyalty to the Memory of Defenders of the Fatherland: Preserving the Historical Truth about the Great Patriotic War”
September, 16, 2020
«Week of Memory» in Sevastopol. Video
September, 11, 2020
The Assembly launched a “Week of Memory” in Crimea
August 28, 2020
Crimea will host the “Week of Remembrance – 2020”
April 2, 2020