June 15 to August 1, 2020, the Research Contest “Great Victory of 1945 – the Pride of Descendants” has been run. It is dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic war. July 27, 2020 is the deadline of the acceptance of works.
The contest is open to students of secondary schools, orphanages, institutions of secondary vocational education, universities of the former USSR.
The contest is aimed at educating the younger generation in the spirit of patriotism, citizenship and respect for the exploits of veterans of the Great Patriotic war, the formation and development of historical consciousness of the individual, interest in the events of the past; to support young people in conducting historical research.
The contest involves research works in one of the following themes:
- Essence of the Feat of the Fatherland Defenders in 1941-1945 and the Meaning of the Great Victory in 1945;
- Role of the Soviet Union in the Second World War of 1939-1945, in the Victory over Fascism;
- Great Patriotic war of 1941-1945 in the History of my Family;
- History of the Native Land during the Great Patriotic war of 1941-1945;
- Humanity at war, love for the Motherland and comrades, friendship, heroism in literary works about the Great Patriotic war of 1941-1945;
- Excursion to the Monuments of the Native Land dedicated to the Great Patriotic war of 1941-1945;
- Participation of Search Organizations in the study of the Great Patriotic war of 1941-1945;
- Works of Culture (literature, fine art, theater, cinema) created in the USSR during the Great Patriotic war of 1941-1945: the Ideas and Meaning embedded by the authors.
The contest is held by the Crimean Eurasian School of the Commonwealth with the support of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly.
Contest entries are accepted to the following address: email@example.com marked “Contest” in the subject line.
For more information, see the Contest Regulations.