Secretary General of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly Andrei Belyaninov and Chairman of the Eurasian Creative Guild (UK) Mr. John Farndon signed the agreement on the cooperation of the organizations, they represent, at the Expanded Meeting of the General Council of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, held on January 31, 2020, at the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation, in Moscow, Russia.
The subject of the Agreement is the cooperation in the humanitarian sphere, which is aimed at:
- support for public, state initiatives, activities and actions on mutually beneficial international cultural cooperation;
- bringing together creative organizations and individuals from the Eurasian continent and the whole world;
- creating a base for an open information space in the sphere of culture, dissemination of cultural experience and knowledge;
- improving the interaction of social institutions in different countries in the formation and strengthening of creative dialogue;
- promoting the development of the potential of creative associations and individual creative personalities, organizing communication platforms for intercultural communication;
- enhancing cultural cooperation among young people in the country's creative communities;
- establishing international contacts in the holding of competitions, festivals, exhibitions to promote the creativity and culture of the Eurasian continent;
- providing organizational and information support to educational and cultural activities;
- development of diverse cultural ties between peoples of different countries.
The Eurasian Creative Guild (London) is a venue for professionals. It is a common platform for bringing together creative people of all spheres and forms of art. The Guild gathered dozens of cultural figures from around the world. It was created as an association of writers, musicians, dancers, illustrators, graphic designers, sculptors, poets and anyone, who considers himself a creative person, to promote their work in the world and to search for mutually beneficial cooperation.
Read about Mr. John Farndon's visit to Moscow on the Eurasian Creative Guild website
Read more news about the General Council Meeting: