Name: International Action "Day of Spiritual Harmony of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly"
Organizer: Eurasian Peoples' Assembly
Venue and time: October 18, annually, in the countries of Eurasia
The goal of the Action: strengthening international humanitarian cooperation, friendship and mutual understanding of the peoples of Eurasia basing on traditional universal values.
- expansion of interreligious and interfaith dialogue aimed at mutual respect for spiritual beliefs and traditions;
- the establishment of spiritual culture as the basis of inter-human relations and international relations;
- search for effective mechanisms for organizing the world community, upbringing and education systems focused on spiritual and moral values and the traditional culture of peoples;
- supporting the traditions of charity, mercy and compassion, attention to childhood and orphanhood, old age and loneliness, sick and disabled people.
Content of the Action:
Every year on October 18, participants organize and hold thematic events:
- peacemaking projects aimed at achieving peace and mutual understanding between peoples;
- conferences, forums, round tables on maintaining interfaith harmony in society, respectful and careful attitude to each other's religious feelings;
- cultural and humanitarian events with the participation of children and youth, aimed at preserving and maintaining traditional values, the memory of ancestors, the connection between generations;
- charitable actions to help those in need, showing care for the younger, sick and infirm;
- other acceptable forms of relations between people and communities aimed at seeking reconciliation, establishing harmony, showing mercy and helping those close and distant.
The activities of the Action can be carried out in the long term, during October-month.
Hashtags: #EURASIASPIRIT, # ANE, #EURASIAESSEMBLY
Contacts: + 7 (495) 197 67 79, ext. 3305; firstname.lastname@example.org