On June 3, the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation hosted a panel session "Diplomacy of Happiness" of the International People's Diplomacy Forum of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly.
More than a hundred representatives of Russia, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Azerbaijan, China, Israel took an active part in the session.
The discussion was supported by the heads of non-governmental organizations, public opinion leaders, government representatives, the scientific and educational community, representatives of youth associations, and journalists.
The result of the session is the establishment of a working group "Managing a happy and prosperous future", which includes working teams on the following topics:
- Educational programs for managing a happy and prosperous future. Graduate of the programs - Entrepreneur of his happy life (for children and adults)
- The program of events for popularization and integration (the Eurasian School Start-up Championship has been launched)
- PR strategy for creating a Culture of managing one's happy future in society. From the prosperity of oneself, family, environment - to the prosperity of society and the state
- Health is the source of a happy future
- Transformation Control Structure. This structure was created to substantiate and promote the basic idea of the concept of HAPPINESS, what is happiness, what is its role in diplomacy
Another most important question of the international meeting is who is he, a man of the third millennium?
Questions under discussion:
- How to be happy and why is a person happy?
- How to change the attitude to happiness in the world?
- How to create and support a community of people, countries that form a culture of happiness around them?
- What are happy countries?
- What really makes each of us truly happy?
These issues were studied, a discussion was held, and a decision was made on further work on them in the relevant working groups.
It is often said: "Our future is connected with children. Happy children - a happy future." That is why the moderators of the meeting were young assistants of the Happiness Department of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly, people who are the future of our world: Platon Mersianov, head of the Invisible Wings media volunteers, and Evgenia Prokushchenko, a well-known blogger, producer of experts.
Dmitry Polikanov addressed the participants of the session with a welcoming speech on behalf of the Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States, Compatriots Living Abroad, and International Humanitarian Cooperation. Dmitry Valeryevich congratulated the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly on the fifth anniversary of the organization, noting that the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly has already done a lot for the development of public diplomacy:
"Five years is still a child's age, so I am sure that everything is ahead for you."
The discussion was attended by:
- Yuri Grymov, Russian theatre and film director, screenwriter, producer, artistic director of the Modern Theatre and the YUG Studio, academician of the Russian Academy of Cinematographic Arts "Nika", academician of advertising, winner of the Russian President's Award and "Nika", Honoured Artist of the Russian Federation, Honorary Artist of the City of Moscow;
- Irina Mersiyanova, Director of the HSE Centre for Civil Society and Non-Profit Sector Research;
- Alla Argunova, Director of the private educational institution "The School «Path to Success», entrepreneur; the students of the school;
- Alexandra Zolotova, member of the Union of Journalists, chief editor of the magazine "Aggregator of Happiness", screenwriter, director, Director of the Centre for the Development of National Yachting and Sailing Tourism "Water and Wind";
- Sun Cher Yi, Deputy Director of the Moscow Agency for the Implementation of Public Projects;
- Paata Amonashvili, President of the International Centre for Humane Pedagogy, Knight of Humane Pedagogy, Scientific director of the preschool educational institution "Basti Bubu";
- Do Xuan Hoang, Chairman of the Society of Vietnam Citizens in the Russian Federation, Deputy Chairman of the Society of Vietnam-Russian Friendship;
- Ms. Wang Lao Shi and Ms. Li Li, experts on Russian-Chinese cultural and educational exchanges;
- Anastasia Pavlova, Member of the General Council, Chairman of the Council for Eurasian Tourism Security of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly;
- Alexander Logunov, editor-in-chief of the magazines "Social Protection. Moscow Region" and "Education of the Moscow region";
- Patimat Gamzatova, Head of the Education Department of the Administration of the Municipal District "Khunzakhsky district" of the Republic of Dagestan (Russia);
- Ekaterina Smirnova, psychologist-acmeologist, leader of the PRO-women community.
And many, many others.
A real discussion was raised at the session site; for example, Yuri Grymov did not agree with the concept of children's happiness, he asserted that children's happiness is in the happiness of their parents. Well, this concept also has the right to exist, while life writes history and sets priorities for us.
The discussions were bright and interesting. And as a result, the main issues of the session were added with the following:
- Can an unhappy person be successful and create a prosperous society?
- What is primary - a high economy that creates happy people, or happy people who create a prosperous economy?
- Is happiness the foundation of success and prosperity?
- The problem is that there is no CULTURE of HAPPINESS in society.
- How to change the attitude to happiness in the world?
- What is happiness - a science or an innate skill for everyone?
- What does happiness consist of?
- The formula of happiness = Proper communication + Emotional Intelligence + Health + Creative goals + Happiness management.
The session came to the following conclusion: we are at the very beginning of the path to an understanding of happiness that will be understandable and accessible to most people on this planet. And this is despite the tremendous work done by the HAPPINESS team and the whole of humanity in general to achieve it.
We continue this work and see the support among all representatives of all countries and estates.
See you on the Planet of HAPPINESS!
Head of the Happiness Department of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly Marina Volkova