The purpose of the contest is to attract attention to Eurasia, as well as to consolidate the continent's youth community through culture and art of the project's competition program, strengthen friendly relations between the countries of the continent, and promote ethnic traditions and moral culture of the peoples of Eurasia.
29 authors from Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Russia (Bashkiria, Crimea, Komi, Mordovia, Bryansk, Voronezh, Leningrad, Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Penza, Sverdlovsk, Tver regions) and Uzbekistan have already submitted their materials for the contest.
Works are accepted until October 15, 2020 inclusive.
One of the brightest photo collections in the nomination “Traditions and Culture of the Eurasian Peoples. History of My Native Land” is presented by a contestant from the city of Usinsk, Komi Republic, Elizabeth Gudok, 13 years old. You can see her works below.
We remind you that young people from the countries of Eurasia, schoolchildren and students, representatives of children's and youth creative teams, journalists and bloggers aged from 7 to 35 can take part in the photo contest.
The winners of the photo contest DISCOVER EURASIA will have the opportunity to take part in one of the international events of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, as well as become part of the International Youth Asset of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly.
Nominations of the photo contest:
- Link between Generations. Memory of the Great Patriotic war;
- Volunteers of Eurasia. Future is in the Hands of Young People;
- Tourist Routes of Eurasia. Nature of My Region;
- Urban Environment and Architecture. From History to Modernity;
- Traditions and Culture of the Eurasian Peoples. History of My Native Land;
- Sports and Healthy Lifestyle. Together to New Victories.
To participate in the photo contest:
2. Send the contest photo within one of the presented thematic areas to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Post your contest photo on Instagram with the hashtags #discoverurasia #discoverurasia # eurasiaassembly and tag the Youth Assembly @youth.assembly.