The Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly holds a series of online “Meetings with Partners”.
On June 6, the Assembly held an online meeting with partners from France.
The interlocutors spoke about international art projects and their importance for the Eurasian cultural integration.
The meeting was broadcast live on the Facebook account of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly.
Participants of the Meeting:
- Svetlana Smirnova, First Deputy Secretary General - Head of the General Secretariat of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly;
- Galina Druon, President of the European Association “Gralton”, Head of the “All Colors of Eurasia” Project;
- Olga Kanvil-Rusakova, President of the Association for Cultural development “Art Concept”, Director of the “Choral Forum of the peoples of Eurasia” in Paris;
- Marina Plyasunova, Head of the Representation of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly in the Sverdlovsk Region of the Russian Federation, editor-in-chief of the newspaper “Sotrudnichestvo”;
- Diana Rajib, President of the “Youth Association for Greater Europe”, organizer of the International Youth Forum “Meetings of Greater Europe” supported by the Gorchakov Foundation;
- Elmira Samokhina, Head of the “Idea” Foundation, author of the “Marble Mile” Project;
- Kristina Tatarnikova, co-Chair of the Coordinating Council of the Eurasian Youth Assembly, manager of youth projects and programs of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, Head of the “Discover Eurasia” Project.
The meeting was moderated by Lyubov Elkina, Deputy Head of the General Secretariat of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly for Information Policy.
The meeting’s recording is posted on the Assembly's YouTube Channel.