Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly holds a series of online “Meetings with Partners".
The first meeting was held on April 30. Representatives of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly and the Eurasian Creative Guild (London) exchanged details about the organizations’ projects and views on the changing world in the face of the pandemic and on our common future. It is generally agreed that, despite the difficulties, the pandemic has opened up new opportunities and horizons for creative people.
The meeting was broadcast live on the Facebook account of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly.
Participants of the discussions:
- Svetlana Smirnova, First Deputy Secretary General - Head of the General Secretariat of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly;
- Marat Akhmedzhanov, Vice-Chairman of the Eurasian Creative Guild (London);
- Angelina Krasnogir, leading specialist of the publishing house “Hertfordshire Press”;
- Anna Lari, Director of the “Open Eurasia” contest;
- Irina Polyakova, Deputy Head of the General Secretariat for Cultural and Humanitarian Cooperation of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly;
- Andrey Yavny, writer, researcher, philosopher, member of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly.
The meeting was moderated by Lyubov Elkina, Deputy Head of the General Secretariat of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly for Information Policy.
Watch the video of the meeting on the YouTube channel of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly.
Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly is an international non-governmental organization that aims at global partnership and development of multilateral cooperation between representatives of different countries – citizens and organizations.
Currently, the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly has concluded more than 80 agreements with partners from 15 countries in various fields of activity: culture, entrepreneurship, development of integration relations between the peoples of Eurasia, public diplomacy.
Eurasian Creative Guild (London) is a platform for bringing together creative people from all spheres and forms of art. The Guild has gathered dozens of cultural figures from all over the world. It was established as an Association of writers, musicians, dancers, illustrators, graphic designers, sculptors, poets, as well as anyone who considers himself a creative person, to promote their work around the world and search for mutually beneficial collaborations.
Facebook account - https://www.facebook.com/eurasiancreativeguilduk