Project name: Eurasian Peoples’ Health Saving
Project Manager: Svetlana Nesterova, Rector of the Academy of Traditional Medicine, member of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly
Venue and time: regions of Eurasia, the project is open-ended
The purpose of the project: To create a system for providing health-saving technologies for the peoples of Eurasia, to meet the needs of the population in the systematization of knowledge about the technologies of traditional and folk medicine
- Systematization of methods and means of traditional and folk medicine
- Development of informational and methodological materials on a healthy lifestyle, including teaching the basics of a healthy lifestyle and longevity
- Introduction of health-saving technologies in the pilot project
- Creation of a complex of health-improving measures for the prevention of diseases, informing the population about health-improving measures, disease risk factors
- Popularization of a healthy lifestyle, increasing motivation to preserve and strengthen health
- Improving the personal culture of preserving health and creating an individual disease prevention program
- Improving the public health culture.
At the moment, there is a high demand of society for wellness technologies. The problem lies in the lack of a systematic approach, a register of methods and tools, methodological recommendations in the use of wellness technologies. This project has a high social significance. The implementation of the project will allow solving important social tasks: to increase life expectancy, enhance the quality of life, and improve the health of the peoples of Eurasia.
The project includes: the development of a methodological basis for a healthy lifestyle, the systematization of methods and means of traditional and folk medicine, the development of information and methodological materials on a healthy lifestyle, including teaching the basics of a healthy lifestyle and longevity, the introduction of health-saving technologies in a pilot project, the creation of disease prevention measures, prevention of socially dangerous diseases, informing the population about risk factors and their development, popularization of a systematic approach to disease prevention, popularization of a healthy lifestyle, enhance of motivation to preserve and strengthen health, increase of personal health preservation culture, increase of public health culture.
Stages of project implementation:
- Meetings of the Expert Council of the Academy of Traditional Medicine on the development of a methodological basis for a healthy lifestyle, February-August 2022
- Creation of the program "System of ensuring the needs of the population in the systematization of knowledge about the traditional and folk medicine technologies"
- Forum "Beauty. Health. Longevity: health-saving technologies of the peoples of Eurasia" on traditional and folk medicine. Presentation of the International Register of Methods and Means of Traditional and Folk Medicine to the countries of Eurasia, Altai Republic, April 2022
- Conference of specialists and manufacturers of traditional and folk medicine with international participation, May-September 2022
- Round Table on the assessment and evaluation of the “Beauty, Health and Longevity Center” activity. Development of the Resolution "On the introduction of health improvement technologies into medical practice", October-November 2022
- Public Health Platform launch, December 2022 - February 2023
- Forum "Beauty, Health, Longevity of the peoples of Eurasia" on traditional and folk medicine of specialists and manufacturers on health monitoring, production of healthy food, means and methods of traditional and folk medicine, summing up the results of the implementation of the roadmap of the project and its development prospects, February 2023
Contact details: https://medplatformaeurasia.com/
International Forum “Beauty. Health. Longevity. Health-Saving Technologies of the Peoples of Eurasia" – Outcomes
International Forum "Beauty, Health, Longevity: Health-saving technologies of the peoples of Eurasia" | April 14, 2022