Project Name: Caravan of Friendship “Road of Life”.
Project leader: Palamarchuk Yuri Anatolyevich, President of the NGO “Council for Interethnic Cooperation”, member of the interethnic Council under the Governor of the Leningrad Region, PhD in Law.
Venue and time: Eurasia. During the year.
Project goal: peacekeeping public diplomacy through the establishment of contacts between people and organizations of different countries and peoples; restoring broken ties and fostering peace, friendship and harmony.
- establishing contacts for cooperation between people and public organizations of the Eurasian space countries;
- strengthening cultural and social ties between the peoples of Eurasia;
- promoting universal human values and good traditions of coexistence;
- finding new ways to implement peacekeeping initiatives in the Eurasian space;
- organizing the activities of the "Peace Embassies" on the basis of public organizations of the Eurasian space.
Project organizers: NGO “Council for Interethnic Cooperation”, the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, Assembly of Peoples of Russia.
Content of the Project:
As part of the activities of the Council for Interethnic Cooperation, which consists of leaders and representatives of national communities and Diasporas living in the Leningrad region and St. Petersburg, coordinated visits by the inter-ethnic delegation of the Council are organised. As a result, participants of the delegation sign cooperation agreements with public organizations of host countries organize roundtables and conferences on the topic of inter-ethnic cooperation, hold friendly football matches.
A public organization worthy of performing the function of «Embassy of Peace» is determined.
Read the news about the project: