On March 24, in Delhi, as part of the Days of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly in the Republic of India, the International Business Forum "Business Dialogue in the Eurasian Space" takes place.
At 12:30 (Moscow time) the Panel session "Tourism unites people and nations: Development of tourism in the Eurasian space" will begin. It is held by the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly jointly with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
Issues for discussion:
- challenges, opportunities and limitations of international tourism integration in modern conditions;
- transformation of international tourist flows in the context of global transformations;
- international experience in ensuring the safety of tourism;
- changes in consumer preferences, transformation of the tourism business and support for national tourism products;
- state regulation of tourism and support of national tourism products;
- tourism business insurance.