Photo source: ladyforum.tilda.ws
Today’s situation is viewed differently: for some it is a crisis, for others it is new opportunities for growth and development, for others it is a partnership that was impossible before.
How do women - entrepreneurs and public figures from different countries of Eurasia look at life? How do they plan to develop their business? What gives them strength and a positive spirit? How do they manage to work remotely?
The Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly represented by the Committee for Women's Entrepreneurship Support of the Council for International Economic Activity, the Association for Language Education and International Cooperation and the National Fund for Socio-Economic Development of Regions FORAR invite you to participate in the online meeting “Women of Eurasia. Partnership in development”.
The meeting will take place on April 16 at 15: 00 (Moscow time).
- Svetlana Smirnova (Russia) - First Deputy Secretary General - Head of the General Secretariat of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly;
- Anna Abramashvili (Uzbekistan) - Chairman of the International Innovative Public Association “Gifted children”, member of the Advisory Council for Civil Society Development under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Head of the branch of the International Academy “The Leader”;
- Lena Grenkova (Czech Republic) - owner of a luxury real estate company, member of the Russian-Czech mixed Chamber of Commerce;
- Panovska Inga (Czech Republic) - Deputy Chairman of the Russian - Czech mixed Chamber of Commerce;
- Natalia Belenko (Russia) - Head of the Department for International Economic Activity of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly;
- Feichter-Moskalenko Tatiana (Russia-Czech Republic - Austria) - founder and owner of an international group of companies of additional education (foreign language training, education abroad, international business development);
- Christina Foerster (Germany) - owner of a consulting company, co-Chair of the Council for International Economic Activity of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly.
Moderator of the meeting:
Elena Drobakh, co-Chair of the Council for International Economic Activity of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, Head of the Committee for Women's Entrepreneurship Support of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, President of the National Fund for Socio-Economic Development of Regions FORAR, economic observer of RIA “Banks and Finance”.
Link to the event: https://s3.site2admin.ru/b/kvt-czt-arz,
You have to confirm the participation by email: email@example.com
Registration for the event ends on April 16 at 14: 00 (Moscow time).
Entrance to the online event will be open at 14: 50 (Moscow time).
Please, pay attention!
The maximum number of participants in video mode is up to 50 people, and in audio mode (without video) - up to 500 people. Listeners can ask questions to speakers in the chat, the moderator of the meeting will voice the questions.
The video of the event will be uploaded to the YouTube channel after finishing.