Photo: © RIA Novosti
New documentary series “Genocide. Reich Plan” will be presented at online conference on April 27, 2021 at 15:00 (Moscow time).
- Secretary General of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly Andrei BELYANINOV;
- Director of the Digital History Research Foundation Yegor YAKOVLEV;
- Author of the idea and Head of the project “Nuremberg. The Beginning of Peace” Natalia OSIPOVA;
- Chairman of the Commission of the Association of the Russian Lawyers Denis SADOVNIKOV;
- Director of the Department of Culture of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation Artem GORNY;
- Public figure Mikhail AMIRDZHANOV.
- Valery RUZIN, President of the Eurasian Academy of Television and Radio.
Eurasian Peoples' Assembly, historian and researcher Yegor Yakovlev and the project “Nuremberg. The Beginning of Peace”, dedicated to the most interesting and topical subjects of the Nuremberg trials, start the documentary cycle "Genocide. Reich Plan". The first publication will be released on the day of the press conference – on April 27. Participants of the event will talk about a series of documentary publications proving the intention to carry out genocide of the citizens of the USSR.
For the first time in Russian, the publication of the materials of the Third Reich will be carried out, which irrefutably prove: the Siege of Leningrad, acts of mass executions in the occupied territories, medical experiments on castration and sterilization in the camps - these are not excesses of wartime, not a manifestation of personal cruelty of the Nazis, but a planned, well-thought-out activity of a criminal machine for the destruction of entire nations.
New documents shed light on the true intentions of Nazi Germany: to carry out the mass extermination of Soviet citizens already during Operation Barbarossa. Its integral part was the intention not to take the large cities of the non-black earth zone of the USSR, but to surround them, destroy the life support system and doom the population to extinction.
The Siege of Leningrad was not an accident, but part of a plan for the genocide of Soviet citizens. Exactly the same orders as in relation to Leningrad - to surround and starve to death, not accepting surrender, even if it is offered - Hitler gave in advance regarding Moscow and a number of other large cities. In addition, as it becomes clear from the published documents, the Reich leadership expected hunger riots in the countryside and prepared special military formations to suppress "acts of despair."
Please, note that in order to minimize the risks of the spread of coronavirus, all events are held online.
For all questions please contact email@example.com