The Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly represented by the Committee for Support of Women's Entrepreneurship of the Council for International Economic Activity in partnership with the media group “Capital-Info”, the Association for Language Education and International Cooperation and the Fund for Social and Economic Development of Regions FORAR invite you to participate in the online meeting “Tourism. Life in the Post-Quarantine Period”.
Experts will take part in the online meeting:
- Alexander Preobrazhensky. In tourism business since 1995; founder and owner of the Travel Agency “Travel Store”. In Education: RANEPA, Institute of Industry Management, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Hospitality Management, Head of the “Management of Cultural Objects” Department.
- Katya Zhekova, Tourism Attaché, Bulgarian Embassy
- Tatiana Bozhko. Press Attaché of the National Tourism Agency of Italy (ENIT) in Russia
- Marina Levchenko, CEO of “Tari Tour” Group of Companies, leading tour operator for inbound and domestic tourism
- Tatyana Feichter-Moskalenko, founder and owner of an International Group of Companies providing services in the sphere of international education and tourism.
- Elena Drobakh, co-Chair of the Council for International Economic Activity of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, Head of the Committee for Women's Entrepreneurship Support of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, President of the National Fund for Socio-Economic Development of Regions FORAR, economic observer of RIA “Banks and Finance”.
Moderator of the meeting: Marina Nesterenko, General Director of the “Capital-Info” media group, editor-in-chief of the “Russian Tourism Resources” magazine, member of the RGS Commission for Tourism Development, member of the Council of the RF CCI for financial, industrial and investment policy
The current situation is treated differently: for some it is a crisis, for others it is new opportunities for growth and development, for others it is a partnership that was impossible before.
How do entrepreneurs and public figures from different countries of Eurasia view life? How do they plan to develop their business? What gives them strength and a positive spirit? The participants of the online meeting will give answers to these and other questions.
All participants will be provided with a link to the event after confirming their participation by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can invite your partners and colleagues to participate as listeners. They will also need to register at: email@example.com
Registration for the event ends on June 5 at 11a.m. Entrance to the online event will be open at 11: 50 a.m. (Moscow time).