July 15, 2020, the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly launches an International Youth Project - a photo contest “DISCOVER EURASIA”.
The aim of the Project is consolidation of youth of the continent through culture and art, strengthening of friendly relations between countries, promote ethnic traditions and moral culture of the peoples of Eurasia.
In 2020, the Contest is aimed at creating a collection of unique photos, as well as, by the decision of the Directorate, forming an international youth asset of the Assembly “Young Photographers of Eurasia” of the winners of the contest.
Members of international non-governmental organizations, student associations and fraternities at higher educational institutions of the Eurasian countries, students of secondary educational institutions, representatives of children's and youth creative teams, journalists and bloggers aged 7 to 35 years are invited to participate in the photo contest.
Laureates of the photo contest “DICOVER EURASIA” will have the opportunity to take part in one of the events of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly: Eurasian Youth Issyk-Kul Forum, International Festival of Children's and Youth Media “Sunflower”, and will also be able to receive professional advice from leading experts of the Eurasian countries and become part of the International Youth Asset of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly.
Contest photos are accepted from July 15 to October 15.
Nominations of the photo contest:
- Link betwen Generations. Memory of the Great Patriotic war;
- Volunteers of Eurasia. Future is in the Hands of Young People;
- Tourist Routes of Eurasia. Nature of My Region;
- Urban Environment and Architecture. From History to Modernity;
- Traditions and Culture of the Eurasian Peoples. History of My Native Land;
- Sports and Healthy Lifestyle. Together to New Victories.
To participate in the photo contest:
2. Send the contest photo within one of the presented thematic areas to the email address email@example.com.
3. Post your contest photo on Instagram with the hashtags #discoverurasia #discoverurasia # eurasiaassembly and tag the Youth Assembly @youth.assembly.