International and all-Russian Non-Governmental Organizations - the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly and the Assembly of peoples of Russia - have decided to contribute to setting a Russian Record for the most popular vocal and instrumental performance of the song "Victory Day".
In addition, the organizations will provide broad communication support to the Online Music Marathon by distributing a letter to their supporters and partners calling on individuals, families, and groups to participate in the Music Marathon devoted to the 75th anniversary of the Victory. This was announced by Svetlana Smirnova, Chairman of the Council of the Assembly of peoples of Russia, First Deputy Secretary General of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly.
Both amateur and professional performers are invited to participate.
There are no age restrictions for participants.
There is no limit on the length of the video.
There are no restrictions on the number of participants.
May 1 is the official start for accepting applications.
May 8, the TV show “Field of Miracles” on Channel 1 will launch a nationwide Music Marathon for Two Records. The official YouTube channel will broadcast the participants’ videos for 24 hours.
May 9, a Grand Announcement of the registration of Two Russian Records with an indication of the number of musicians and vocalists who took part in the Music Marathon.
What needs to be done?
- Choose a performance format (vocals, instrumental, or accompanied vocals).
- Record a video (technical requirements here).
- Fill out an application and upload a video.
- Post a video on any social network with the hashtags #МузыкаПобеды2020 and #МузыкаПобеды75.
- Follow the record setting Diary in social networks and on the website of the project МузыкаПобеды.РФ
As a result:
- You will see your video on the official YouTube Сhannel of the project МузыкаПобеды.РФ
- Each participant will receive a personal certificate of the Russian Record participant.
- 75 best performers of the Online Music Marathon will be invited to participate in TV and concert events as part of the all-Russian Action “Sons of the Great Fatherland”.