On May 9, the Public News Service Channel held a press conference on Victory Day as part of the all-Russian People's Award “Memory of People: in the Name of Peace”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the Great Victory.
The press conference was attended by:
- Oksana Bondareva, producer of the all-Russian People's Award “Memory of People: in the Name of Peace”, journalist of the TV Channel “Russia 1” ;
- Natalia Koneva, representative of the Victorious Commanders Fund;
- Yuri Palamarchuk, Head of the Representative Office of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly in the Leningrad Region;
- Violetta Grishina, representative of “Sercons” Group of Companies;
- Alexey Ogurtsov, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation, Member of the Council for Culture of the Federal Service of National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation;
- Tamara Gracheva, veteran of the Great Patriotic War, participant of the Defense of Leningrad;
- Mikhail Panov, volunteer;
- Tatyana Sorokina, public figure;
- Andrey Zhidkov, war veteran, President of the Law Enforcement Agencies Association;
- Ekaterina Timofeeva, Head of the “Peoples’ Memory: in the Name of Peace” project;
- Konstantin Krokhmal, Head of the Public System of Road Safety;
- Ildar Alyautdinov, Mufti of Moscow, Chief Imam of the Moscow Mosque.
Yuri Palamarchuk,Head of the Representative Office of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly in the Leningrad Region told the press conference participants about the International Patriotic Action “The Road of Life - the Road of Military Glory” that is a part of the International Mega project of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly “VICTORIOUS TOGETHER – for Peace and Creation”.