The Supreme Advisory Council of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly includes authoritative public, political and state leaders, representatives of business, industrial and financial circles, and the media. Their agreement to present the new structure of the Assembly was confirmed by:
- Sergey Yurievich Glazyev, Member of the Board - Minister for Integration and Macroeconomics of the EEC.
- Bernard Loze, Vice President of the Franco-Russian Dialogue Association (France).
- Sergey Vladimirovich Mikhailov, General Director of the Russian Information Agency TASS.
- Natalia Alekseevna Narochnitskaya, President of the Historical Perspective Foundation, Doctor of Historical Sciences.
- Dalbir Singh, National Secretary of the Indian National Congress, President of the Foundation for Policy and Governance (India).
- Igor Vasilievich Khalevinsky, Chairman of the Council of Russian Diplomats’ Association
- Abdygany Erkebaevich Erkebaev, Chairman of the Council of the Assembly of the People of Kyrgyzstan (Kyrgyzstan)
- Vladimir Ivanovich Yakunin, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute.
The new structure of the organization will make it possible to support the Assembly in its statutory activities on the formation of a system of interaction between members of the Assembly and organizations interested in strengthening trust and friendship between peoples, expanding cultural and humanitarian cooperation, developing peacekeeping and Eurasian integration processes.
In 2021, the General Assembly of the Peoples of Eurasia was held online with the support of the UN Information Center. General media partner - TASS. Media partners: Big Asia, MTRK Mir, MKR-Media, TV BRICS.
More about the General Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly