The Eurasian Peoples' Assembly, represented by the Committee on Supporting Women’s Entrepreneurship of the Council on International Economic Activities, the Association for Language Education and International Cooperation and the Foundation for Social and Economic Development of the Regions FORAR, invite you to participate in the online meeting “Chambers of Commerce - a Resource for Supporting International Economic Cooperation in Times of Crisis”. The meeting will take place on April 30 at 3 p.m. (Moscow time).
- Representative of the Moscow Representative office of the Italian-Russian Chamber of Commerce (Italy) - is being specified;
- Groncova Lena - member of the Russian-Czech Mixed Chamber of Commerce, owner of the Real Estate company (Czech Republic);
- Panovska Inga - Deputy Chairman of the Russian-Czech Mixed Chamber of Commerce (Czech Republic);
- Natalia Belenko - Head of the International Economic Activity Department of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly (Russia);
- Natalia Ivanova - adviser to the President of the Moscow Association of Entrepreneurs, member of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Russia);
- Feichter-Moskalenko Tatiana - Association for Language Education and International Cooperation (Russia-Czech Republic - Austria);
- Alexey Stulov - Vice-President of the Union “Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Podolsk city district”, Deputy General Director for technical development of LLC “Transformer”, Candidate of Technical Sciences (Russia).
Representatives of regional CCI of the Russian Federation will also take part in the meeting.
Elena Drobakh, co-Chair of the Council for International Economic Activity, Head of the Committee for Support of Women's Entrepreneurship of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, President of the Foundation for Social and Economic Development of the Regions, economic observer of RIA “Banks and Finance”.
Issues of the meeting:
- How does the Chamber of Commerce participate in current international economic activities when interacting with business representatives?
- What support measures does the Chamber of Commerce consider important and necessary to support current international business?
- The problem of digitalization of real sectors of the economy in the current crisis and pandemic.
- Forecast: business after the pandemic.
Everyone views the current situation differently: for some it is a crisis, for others it is new opportunities for growth and development, for others it is a partnership that was impossible before.
The Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly continues its activities to expand cooperation with partners from different countries of Greater Eurasia, to implement projects and events aimed at strengthening integration processes through the tools of people's diplomacy.
All participants will be provided with a link to the event after registration via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for the event ends on April 30 at 2 p.m. (Moscow time).
Entrance to the online event will be open at 2:50 p.m. (Moscow time).
Please pay attention!
Listeners can ask questions to speakers in the chat, questions will be voiced by the moderator of the meeting.
A video of the event will be posted on the YouTube channel.