International Thank You Day is celebrated annually on January 11th. Approved by the UN and UNESCO, this day is intended to draw the attention of people around the world to the importance of concepts such as gratitude and good deeds.
Secretary General of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly Andrei Belyaninov sent his congratulations to Anatoly Pavlov, member of the General Council of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly, Deputy Chairman of the Council of the Russian Peoples' Assembly, initiator of the International Action “We say “THANK YOU!”.
The action is aimed at strengthening warm human relations between the peoples of Eurasia and the world, traditions of mutual assistance, benevolence, which has always been and remains the basis of a peaceful life and the well-being of society. It reminds people of gratitude as one of the main spiritual and human values.
International action "We say "THANK YOU!" supported by the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly started on September 21, 2021, on the International Day of Peace. On this day, the Tokens of Public Recognition were awarded to the first laureates of the action from different countries.
- Agnes Matilda Kalibata - Special UN Envoy for the Food Systems Summit, in recognition of her great personal contribution to building a constructive discussion of public institutions, science and government in support of the 2021 UN Food Systems Summit and in the interests of sustainable development of the countries of the Eurasian continent and the whole world.;
- Richard Gilmore - President/ CEO GIC Group, in recognition of his great personal contribution to the development of the International Independent Dialogue in support of the 2021 UN Food Systems Summit and to the strengthening of economic ties between the countries of the Eurasian continent and the whole world;
- Rafael Jiménez Castañeda - Vice-rector for Internationalization of the University of Cádiz, in recognition of his great personal contribution to the creation of international educational research and volunteer programs that contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals in the Eurasian space;
- John Farndon - President of the Eurasian Creative Guild. London, in recognition of his great personal contribution to the development of a multinational literary space, the preservation of native languages and the unification of the creative community of modern Eurasia;
- Murad Huseynov - Director of the International Mugham Centre, in recognition of his great personal contribution to the preservation and popularization of musical folk traditions and support of peaceful initiatives in Eurasia;
- Alexander Trubetskoy - President of the Association Franco-Russian Alliance, in recognition of his great personal contribution to the preservation of historical memory, support of peace initiatives and the development of a constructive dialogue between the peoples of Eurasia;
- Aminou Akadiri - Executive director of the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FECCIAO), Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), in recognition of his great personal contribution to the strengthening of friendly economic ties between the Eurasian and African continents and the development of multilateral constructive dialogue in support of sustainable food systems;
- Nguyen Phuong Nga - Chairman of the Union of Friendship Societies of Vietnam, in recognition of great personal contribution to strengthening friendship among peoples and supporting peace initiatives in the Eurasian space.