Project name: International Musical Military-Sports Festival “Music of Russian Victories”, dedicated to the 800th anniversary of the birth of the holy right-believing prince Alexander Nevsky.
Project manager: Ilyushin Evgeny Ivanovich, Director of the school of arts at the private educational institution “Orthodox classical gymnasium-boarding school of the Holy Aleksievskaya Hermitage in memory of Archpriest Vasily Lesnyak”
Preserve military traditions and historical memory of the younger generation, as well as to strengthen the interconnection of generations through the study of the history of their homeland, by the example of Alexander Nevsky, through the organization of musical, sports, military-patriotic and festive events dedicated to the 800th anniversary of the birth of the holy blessed prince Alexander Nevsky.
- Gather a team and organize its work to attract and maintain relationships with participants, partners, contractors and other persons participating in the Festival.
- Organize and conduct volunteer training camps in order to train volunteers to work effectively at large-scale events and to participate in the “Music of Russian Victories” Festival.
- Organize and hold military-sports camps aimed at patriotic education and popularization of a healthy lifestyle among young people.
- Organize and conduct a competition of banner groups to form a sense of respect for the symbols and rituals of the Fatherland.
- Organize and conduct a competition for children's brass bands to unleash the creative potential of participants in events and popularize brass music among the general public.
- Organize and conduct a festival of historical reconstruction clubs to attract young people to the historical reconstruction activities and to promote the development of contacts and strengthen ties between the military-historical associations of the Central Federal District.
- Organize and hold an open championship in modern sword fighting in order to popularize this type of fencing among the younger generation.
- Organize festive events dedicated to the 800th anniversary of the birth of the Holy Blessed Prince Alexander Nevsky in the city of Pereslavl-Zalessky.
At present, the most pressing issues are the patriotic education of adolescents and youth, the preservation of the historical memory of the past of our country, its importance on the world stage. The younger generation is less and less interested in history, great historical personalities, as a result the level of patriotic education and interest in preserving historical memory are decreasing.
Among the effective forms of patriotic education, the most popular and effective are historical reconstructions and theatrical performances of significant historical events.
Thus, in accordance with the Presidential Decree of the Russian Federation No. 448 of June 23, 2014 “On the celebration of the 800th anniversary of the birth of Alexander Nevsky” it is planned to hold a number of events aimed at preserving the military historical and cultural heritage, strengthening the unity of the Russian people. The events will take place on June 11 - 12, 2021 in the historical homeland of Alexander Nevsky.
The social effect of these events is to attract the attention of the general public to the problems of social, creative, patriotic education of the younger generation. Within this project, children will be given the opportunity to realize their creative abilities, to participate in social projects and programs. Much attention will be paid to the support and development of the children's public (volunteer) movement. Children and youth play a colossal, largely decisive role for the future of our country.
The project is also aimed at preserving military traditions and historical accuracy, at the spiritual, moral and patriotic education of children and youth. Its uniqueness lies in the creation of conditions for the moral and emotional education of friendship, care, responsiveness and mutual support.
Young peoples’ values are dynamic, so to study these values is relevant at any time. In the conditions of socio-economic and political changes in society, it is especially difficult for young people with their still unsettled worldview, a mobile value system.
One of the social elements of this project is the exchange of experience between military-patriotic associations, children's brass bands, members of associations of historical re-enactments and volunteer movements.
Musical art also played a significant role in the history of our country. The variety of mass performances and spectacles, brass music for many centuries, has invariably been at the centre of the political, social and cultural life of our society, accompanying a variety of events of state, social, political, military and secular life.
This project unites different activity areas: music, sports, military training and volunteer movement. So, on the vivid example of the multifaceted historical personality of Alexander Nevsky and principles of joint goal achievement, it provides the conditions for the formation of a system of young generation’s values.
Project Duration: February 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021
Project Partners: Private educational institution “Orthodox classical gymnasium-boarding school of the Holy Aleksievskaya Hermitage in memory of Archpriest Vasily Lesnyak”; Administration of Pereslavl-Zalessky, Department of Culture, Tourism, Youth and Sports of the Administration of Pereslavl-Zalessky; 90th interspecific regional training centre of the Strategic Missile Forces (military unit 74400); All-Russian Federation of Modern Sword Fighting; International Public Foundation for Assistance to Spiritual and Moral Revival of Modern Society “Foundation of the Apostle Andrew the First-Called”; Military history club “Zalesye”; Centre for Living History “Kitezhgrad” (city of Vladimir); conductor of the Tula Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra, military conductor, reserve major Abramov Roman Vladislavovich; supported by the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly.