Video contest “Our World Family”
Council on Spiritual Culture of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly
|КОНКУРС ВИДЕОФИЛЬМОВ «НАША ВСЕМИРНАЯ СЕМЬЯ»|
|ССЫЛКИ НА ОПУБЛИКОВАННЫЕ ВИДЕОФИЛЬМЫ|
Project Name: Video contest “Our World Family”
Project leader: Mary Pat Fisher, Head of the Department for External Relations of the the Gobind Sadan Institute for Advanced Studies in Comparative Religion, Member of the Presidium of the World Forum of Spiritual Culture, Member of the Presidium of the International Association “Peace through Culture”, a writer (India)
Venue and time: YouTube. During the year.
Project goal: bringing people together across the vast Eurasia on the basis of common and clear spiritual and moral values; improving the situation in the world by establishing good friendly contacts through watching and creating videos.
- friendship of all members of our worldwide human family through cooperation between public organizations and individuals;
- strengthening cultural and social ties between the peoples of Eurasia;
- promotion of spiritual culture as a universal means of strengthening relations of trust and mutual respect between peoples;
- creating conditions for bringing people closer to each other, and acquisition of spiritual treasures;
- formation of a culture of communication between peoples, regardless of language and traditions.
Project organizers: the Department of External Relations of the the Gobind Sadan Institute for Advanced Studies in Comparative Religion
Content of the Project:
The project has been initiated as part of the Council on Spiritual Culture: we invite individuals and groups of people to create short videos for a new YouTube channel “Our World Family”. The video should be clear without words so that there are no language difficulties.
We hope that these videos will help us get closer to our brothers and sisters throughout the vast Eurasia, which has a population of 70% of the world's population. Eurasia, with its historical spiritual and cultural values and community traditions, can play a huge role in improving the situation in the world.
You don't have to be a professional to create videos for YouTube. Please, share with us what you love about your culture or organization. We attach instructions for creating videos for participation in the project on the channel “Our World Family”.
Project Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChsQuhJRQrVAwGQYW7P4FuA