April 16, The Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly represented by the Committee for Women's Entrepreneurship Support of the Council for International Economic Activity, the Association for Language Education and International Cooperation and the National Fund for Socio-Economic Development of Regions FORAR held the first online meeting with representatives of the business community from Russia, Uzbekistan, the Czech Republic and Austria.
The speakers of the meeting were:
- Svetlana Smirnova (Russia) - First Deputy Secretary General - Head of the General Secretariat of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly;
- Anna Abramashvili (Uzbekistan) - Chairman of the International Innovative Public Association “Gifted children”, member of the Advisory Council for Civil Society Development under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Head of the branch of the International Academy “The Leader”;
- Lena Grenkova (Czech Republic) - owner of a luxury real estate company, member of the Russian-Czech mixed Chamber of Commerce;
- Pikhnovskaya Inga (Czech Republic) - Deputy Chairman of the Russian - Czech mixed Chamber of Commerce;
- Natalia Belenko (Russia) - Head of the Department for International Economic Activity of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly;
- Feichter-Moskalenko Tatiana (Russia-Czech Republic - Austria) - founder and owner of an international group of companies of additional education (foreign language training, education abroad, international business development).
The meeting was moderated by Elena Drobakh, co-Chair of the Council for International Economic Activity of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, Head of the Committee for Women's Entrepreneurship Support of the Eurasian Peoples’ Assembly, President of the National Fund for Socio-Economic Development of Regions FORAR, economic observer of RIA “Banks and Finance”.
Svetlana Smirnova joined the meeting from the car and gave a short video tour of Izhevsk. As a result, it was proposed to make video excursions of the cities for those who are #sidimdom. During the meeting, the participants from the Czech Republic, Lena Gronkova and Inga Pikhnovskaya, were invited to continue further communication in the format of industry expertise. Tatyana Feikhter-Moskalenko and Anna Abramashvili found an opportunity for international partnerships. Natalia Belenko invited the speakers to take part in the formation of the business agenda of the Summit-2021 of the Eurasian Peoples' Assembly.
“Thank you very much for inviting me to an online meeting. I’d like to unite.” - commented Larisa Kamenskaya, designer, participant in the meeting.
“I was interesting to moderate this meeting. We started an important project, we plan to continue it. There are already topics for new meetings and projects for international cooperation. Our experts have once again confirmed that now its the time to unite,” -said Elena Drobakh.